Forum upgrade

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

VilleK
Site Admin

Forum upgrade

Post by VilleK »

Hi all,

As you've noticed I've tried upgrading to latest phpbb version. Let me know if you find any problems!

/V
rrTea

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by rrTea »

Nice upgrade :)

When composing a message, the formatting buttons mostly don't work for me: only "[ * ]" works.
Imerion

Post by Imerion »

Looks and works great! Though latest messages on the zgameeditor.org doesn't work, but I guess you have noticed.

An option to disable the mobile version of the page would be nice to, if there is one. Previously I got the desktop version on my phone, which was much more practical to use. Now I get a dumbed-down mobile version.
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

rrTea wrote:When composing a message, the formatting buttons mostly don't work for me: only "[ * ]" works.
That sounds strange. What browser do you use?

About mobile client, there does not seem to be a way to disable it. Hopefully it will be a user preference in another phpbb update. For me the mobile client works well, previously I had to do a lot of scrolling on my phone to see the forum, now it adapts to browser width instead.

There have been quite a number of spam attempts already but I've tweaked the settings and hope that will help make them stay away again.
rrTea

Post by rrTea »

VilleK wrote:That sounds strange. What browser do you use?
Must have been a bug on my end, maybe because I recently got the upgrade to Windows 10 (I was using Microsoft's browser). I had other weird glitches like tickboxes in Photoshop not appearing and so on, but it works now. Sorry about the false alarm.