Where can I find tutorials or Documentation

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

Musicpas2

Where can I find tutorials or Documentation

Post by Musicpas2 »

So Im a music producer and I thought the ZGameEditor plugin on FL was kind trashy (mainly because its inside a daw and never tried it) but its absolutly AWESOME so what i want to do is put a "3d model" of my producer name inside the plugin and change the fonts of the textdraw, and maybe make my own plugin so I can make some original crazy weird videos,
But I havent found any tutorials apart from the "official ones"that have no subtitles or explanation, and the others are just FL Studio

where did you learn to use this powerful tool and can someone explain what it is? Because i just found out about this, and its amazing
VilleK
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find tutorials or Documentation

Post by VilleK »

Hi,

If you want to create custom effects for the visualizer then I think the best place to start is this thread and then follow the links: https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic. ... 0&t=138754

However you should know that ZGE is quite a technical tool and you will need to do some scripting to get things done :). Just as a warning if programming is something you don't want to be involved in.