Control var value with Paramater[n]?

Discuss the ZGameEditor Visualizer plugin for FL-Studio.

Moderator: Moderators

VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Looking cool already Jph, seems like it runs a bit too fast here though so you may need to modify with DeltaTime in a couple of places.

Mic: About uploading videos, sure go ahead but there is a limit of a couple of megabytes on the attachments so you could either render in low resolution or you could upload to YouTube as a non-listed video clip and post the link here. I should probably raise the upload limit here as anyway so let me know if you encounter problems when trying. Sounds fun with the projector experiments :)
Mic

re:sending -200 cents to +200 cents etc

Post by Mic »

k have enclosed 7Z zipped FL preset Rasta19 and EggCage2a ZGame proj it uses based on Ballz if I remember correctly. Rasta19 should load EggCage2a into both Foreground and Background. I have Zoom on about 75% and Rotate on about 25%. Model3 and Shader4 are active - rest of Models etc not used on this proj. I have been increasing ZSamples and RadialSamples on Mesh3.MeshSpere to try and get that detail :-) and getting the slowdown at e.g. 100 for both.

Yeh this at 6 foot by 4 foot is absolutely beautiful! I've just spent 2 hours just watching as I alter Bricks and Mortar. Plan is 20 foot by 20 foot at Jamaican Reggae Fests :-) - and using the 24 faders on the Tascam for sweeping color changes if I get that working!

p.s. I think I stripped comments and copyrights etc out of Ballz for easier debugging - if so will go back in as soon as I know what I am doing :-)
Attachments
FLoops.7z
zipped preset with project. I think 7z is compatible with WinRar etc.
(4.95 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
Mic

What are the values of Parameter[n] ) .... .

Post by Mic »

reading this again - I've been meaning to ask about a debug mode where I can look at values - is this documented as in I should be reading docs not bugging you guys? :-)

Mic.
Mic

Another EggCage with samples at 20 and 20

Post by Mic »

This one had me watching for a while :-) The 20 and 20 samples for Mesh3.MeshSphere have degraded things I think? I have Zoom at about 66% and Rotate at about 30%. Takes a while here for the Visualizer sliders to react so I know I am pushing something but not sure what? Thanks,

Mic
Attachments
Rasta27.7z
Preset Rasta27 should have EggCage2a_20 in both Foreground and Background
(4.94 KiB) Downloaded 657 times
Mic

more settings for Rasta27 preset

Post by Mic »

enclosed screenshot of what I am watching now - so cool :-) .. again I think the 20 + 20 might be impacting it?

Mic
Attachments
screenshot of a setting for Rasta27 preset
screenshot of a setting for Rasta27 preset
Rasta27Settings.png (39.27 KiB) Viewed 14971 times