ZGameEditor 1.9.5

Information and change log about the latest ZGameEditor release.

Moderator: Moderators

VilleK
Site Admin

ZGameEditor 1.9.5

Post by VilleK »

Updates in 1.9.5 version:

- Bugfix for problem with 3d-arrays
- Mouse coordinates is now relative to current viewport
- Wireframe linewidth updated when changing materials
- New MouseVisible-property on application component
- Bugfix: "When loading a 24-bit Bitmap into a Bitmap Component that previously held a 32-bit Bitmap, the Alpha Channel isn't updated to none ( causes error )."
- Bugfix: "Reloading a Bitmap that is used by a Font Component doesn't result in the Font being updated in the Editor instantly .. caching problem? "
- New collisionstyle Circle2D that supports collisions with RectOBB_2D
- New "int" datatype available for script. This means you can declare local variables such as "int x,y;" and also read/assign integer properties such as MeshBox.XCount from scripting.
- "Byte" properties are also available from script. Example, toggle between smooth and wireframe shading: "Material1.Shading=(2-Material1.Shading);"
- DefineVariable and DefineArray now has a "Type" property to choose between integer or float type.
- Position of property editor can be selected in the settings dialog according to suggestion by Jph.
- Code-editor is automatically displayed when a component with expression property is selected in project tree.
- PreviewClearColor new property on Application, this selects the background color in the preview window.
- For-loops in scripting. Example: "for(int i=0; i<MyArrayOneDim.SizeDim1; ++i) MyArrayOneDim=10;"
- Local variables can be declared with initializers: "int x=1,y=2;".
- Pre/post increment/decrement syntax for local variables: "i++; ++i; --i; i--;".
- Assignments can be used as values: "x=y=z=1; //set all three local vars to 1".

Download from here:

http://www.zgameeditor.org/index.php/Main/Download
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

lol I just filled a bug :P (see the sticky about the beta) sorry if I was late...
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-