Android Live Wallpapers

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

Rado1

Android Live Wallpapers

Post by Rado1 »

This topic contains the results and discussion related to experiments with Android live wallpapers.

The first contribution is a simple "Tiles" wallpaper used to demonstrate working with screen resolution, dynamic changing of portrait/landscape orientation and multiple touch events. Please note that this wallpaper is not an ideal solution how to achieve the desired animation/visual effect, but I wanted to use many model instances to test performance. In order to inspire others and also to get some feedback, I attached also original ZGE project file. Any comments are welcome.

Question: Any idea why alpha set to 0.2 in TileColor component is ignored on Android? On Windows this works fine and the tiles are rendered as semi-transparent.
Attachments
screenshot
screenshot
scr.jpg (61.05 KiB) Viewed 13664 times
com.rado1.Tiles.zip
full Android directory as loaded to ADT, compiled application (bin\com.rado1.Tiles.apk) and ZGE project file
(529.04 KiB) Downloaded 651 times
Rado1

Post by Rado1 »

Another simple live wallpaper based on Crystal Cube effect originally made for FL. It reacts to multiple touches in the following way:

2 fingers horizontally - change size
2 fingers vertically - change number of nested cubes
3 fingers - vertical position determines color; upper half of screen sets color of cube, lower part of screen sets color of background; 1st finger for red, 2nd finger for green, 3rd finger for blue
4 fingers - multiplies the "grid" texture

Any comments are welcome.
Attachments
screenshots
screenshots
scr.jpg (107.75 KiB) Viewed 13628 times
com.rado1.Cube.apk
application
(260.29 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
jchp7787

Post by jchp7787 »

that happy whit open in android and work any proyect built in zge. my first .apk open in my tablet it was sample of you built in zge ahahahhahah greetings bro :)