learning game

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

jchp7787

learning game

Post by jchp7787 »

Hello people in this game i have this problem the shot and particles, join the objects use this

shot123.position=currentmodel.position;
shot123.rotation=currentmodel.rotation;

and particles rotate whit ball and shot no separate the torret.

and any sample for the touch control for android please in my tablet only working shot pulse the screen if him i press no working only one shot for pulse

any help is appreciated greetings to all :roll:
Attachments
helpme.jpg
helpme.jpg (192.98 KiB) Viewed 13184 times
Kjell

Re: learning game

Post by Kjell »

Hi jchp7787,

It's a bit difficult to determine what the problem is from just your description and the screenshot, but perhaps you're using the RenderParticles component and didn't turn off the FollowModel property? Keep in mind that the RenderParticles component is ( unfortunately ) only for 2D particles. For a 3D game you might want to create your own particle system ( or change the source code for RenderParticles ).

Anyway, perhaps you could point out a video of a existing game that does the thing you're trying to do?

K
jchp7787

Hello

Post by jchp7787 »

Hello kjell thanks bro for you answer, you always so attentive.

my problem is to the hour of separate the objects, that they move together but separate, in this sample look the picture nodes, that complicated is only forms separated the objects, in zge no have just understood so that it serves array, variable and constant, anhoter problem is the control for android, every days i am surprised the power of zge is simply amaizing, congratulations to all as you that they help to improve it day by day :D
Attachments
sample111.png
sample111.png (4.05 KiB) Viewed 13159 times
Nodes.zgeproj
(2.96 KiB) Downloaded 579 times