Space Survivor

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

turshija

Space Survivor

Post by turshija »

ye ye :)
after really long time, I finally managed to spare some time for ZGE :)
and Space Survivor was born ! :D
the game is still in beta stage (ill have to ask jph_wacheski for some sound and particle tips :) )

control your spacecraft using mouse and fire using mouse click ...
game has only 3 levels: first is similar to galaxian game, second is asteroid evading similar to Chicken Invaders asteroid evading, and third level is boss inspired by this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP-mePr1-ZQ
:)
after you finish boss, the game starts from level 1 again, but much harder ... :)

expect updates soon with particles + sound :)
Attachments
space.rar
(44.62 KiB) Downloaded 746 times
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Cool! I like the boss special attack pattern. It found it a bit confusing that you can't start shooting until the wave is fully appeared. Nice 3d-model for the enemies. With some sound effects and particles it can be even better.

And welcome back again turshija!
Attachments
detail from game
detail from game
space_detail.gif (5.34 KiB) Viewed 8123 times
turshija

Post by turshija »

VilleK wrote:It found it a bit confusing that you can't start shooting until the wave is fully appeared.
yeah i know, but when you are able shoot from the beggining, you could just kill enemies when they start appearing :)
VilleK wrote:And welcome back again turshija!

i'll try to be active on this forum again because I'm playing with ZGE almost every day now :)
jph_wacheski

charging

Post by jph_wacheski »

you could display a text "charging cannons" and a cound down to keep the player in the loop,.

some neet ideas in there,. perhaps all the waves can be added together! super challange mode,.
iterationGAMES.com
turshija

Post by turshija »

NEW VERSION ! :)
-this version has weak sound effects the game is little bit harder ...
-score now works fine
-I'm planning to do something with first level because I myself find it irritating and annoying to wait for enemies to spawn and weapons to charge :) maybe ill spawn enemies instantly, or spawn them from 2 sides so they appear faster :)
Attachments
space.rar
(46.03 KiB) Downloaded 731 times