clownhorse progression no. 7 - .scr demo

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

jph_wacheski

clownhorse progression no. 7 - .scr demo

Post by jph_wacheski »

I have still been messing about with the mesh projection generation in the new beta,. as well as a fuzzy blur rendering setup I have been testing lately. I came up with another little screensaver/light-painting,. still no shaders used just GL tricks. I quite like this one, so I may make it 4sale item, hence the nag text. The full ver. is not avaible yet, but once I get my site updated it should be.

This is a mellow vibed progressive image generation lightpainting, using 3d mesh to paint the 2d screen. The slight rotations and perspective changes, when in motion, provide an interesting three dimentionality and give some movement to the imagery. The bluring and pixilation filtering gives the painting that early moring blured vision,. when the eye's nerve bundles are grouping together to resolve an image using avalible light,. . or other pretentious words to that effect. :P
Attachments
clownhorse_no7.zip
.scr generative art creation
(46.67 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
screen grab,. much better in motion!
screen grab,. much better in motion!
clownhorse_no7_screenpart.jpg (61.48 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
iterationGAMES.com
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

AMAZING :o
I love this screen! If you are able to get a 4-hours gameplay game done with a similar graphics, you can really sell this on major networks (EG: on Steam!) for something like 2.49 bucks!. I guess they can eat a good portion on the price (up to 60%) but you would surely sell some hundreds :D
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-
jph_wacheski

a shooter?

Post by jph_wacheski »

thanks,. I was thinking that last night so I started running some tests to see if a simple game will work in that blurry style,. after some coffee this moring I now have a player that shoots and holdes its aim in 8 directions,. thinking of a simple shooter of course but I will see what I can do with it. I really do want to try an exploration/adventure style game but shooters are so fun to make,. perhaps a blending of the two,. . ?

the trails and strangness of this are looking cool, even with just simple shapes,. but I will push it more later,. . off to brunch.
Attachments
clownhorse_no7_game_001.zip
.exe game test 1
(45.97 KiB) Downloaded 599 times
iterationGAMES.com