SonnenmördeR :: a SHMUP,. using Box of Light tech.!

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

jph_wacheski

SonnenmördeR :: a SHMUP,. using Box of Light tech.!

Post by jph_wacheski »

I posted it in the main compo. thread,. see;

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9682.0

I'll post the final here.
iterationGAMES.com
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

8)

Sweet ~ Reminds me of the classic Namco shooters ( Galaga / Galaxian ). And I love the sound that accompanies the game logo sweeping towards the screen :)

Keep it up,
K
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Very nice, reminds me a bit of the classic Demon Attack. Great idea to use 1-bit sprites and color them at runtime, that's a really creative way of combining old and new technology. The sound effects are good as usual. And the name is cool too.
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Great new update to version 7 jph! The difficulty is just right for me now and the visual effects look nice. Good variation of enemies too.
jph_wacheski

Post by jph_wacheski »

Thanks Ville! I am still hacking away at the Leaderboard. I really don't like this sorta work, all abstract conversion,. ascii, web,. bla bla bla,. .
However. I would actually like to have the leader board working, so I will push through and see If i can suss it out.
I have the game posting the data to the server,. and I can view it in the browser,. now to get the table displaying in the game, and a way to enter a name.., not sure I will have it done by midnight though. :(
iterationGAMES.com