Icons and logos

Do you want to contribute to improving ZGameEditor? Check out the list of open activities and find out where you may be able to help!

Moderator: Moderators

Imerion

Post by Imerion »

You are really good at this! I very much liked the finished version, as well as some of the unsuccessful attempts (top left, mostly).
Rado1

Post by Rado1 »

My two cents.... ttTea inspired me to contribute to this topic with my idea which suddenly appeared after reading his post and was materialized in 10 minutes...

Background: New application L&F design moves towards flat interfaces and simple and clear application icons and logos. You can see it in Windows 8+, Windows mobile applications, Adobe products, new Android UI, ... I personally like this simplistic approach...

So, what about this? That's nothing new, just reworked the original logo. An advantage I see is that the Z-square can also be used both as a separate application icon and also as part of the full logo. Looks good also in low resolutions; 16x16 icon. Color, font (Aharoni Bold), proportions, all can be changed if you want...
Attachments
ZGE icon
ZGE icon
zge_icon.png (2.51 KiB) Viewed 15401 times
ZGE full logo
ZGE full logo
zge.png (11.7 KiB) Viewed 15401 times
rrTea

Post by rrTea »

As is, I'd probably confuse it with...
Attachments
(I'll remove the funny gif later)
(I'll remove the funny gif later)
Untitled1.gif (70.46 KiB) Viewed 15395 times
Rado1

Post by Rado1 »

:-) just use little of imagination... different color, different font, ...
Attachments
Crazy alternative...
Crazy alternative...
zge1.png (20.55 KiB) Viewed 15387 times