Blend

Share your ZGE-development tips and techniques here!

Moderator: Moderators

Kjell

Blend

Post by Kjell »

8)

Should have been build-in ( instead of the Blend property ), but finally possible using the OpenGL32 library ( almost 2 years after being requested ) .. 121! different blend combinations instead of the 4 build-in ones :)

Use the left+right arrow keys to change the source blend mode, and up+down control the destination.

K
Attachments
Blend.zgeproj
(332.96 KiB) Downloaded 781 times
Blend.zip
(172.68 KiB) Downloaded 785 times
y offs et

Post by y offs et »

Do not preview Blend : AppState before running the App at least once!
For me it is "Do not click States/Blend:AppState before running preview at least once!"

I have no problem with the preview.

Or is this just different terminology?
"great expectations"
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Very neatly implemented Kjell!
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

@ y_offs_et

Yea that's what I meant .. when you select Blend:AppState, the OnRender event of Blend will start to run ( because of the automatic preview ). And since I'm accessing a String Array from that event, the editor will crash when that Array hasn't been initialized ( I've talked about this with Ville, it's the way it's supposed to work ). So it's crucial for the components in App.OnLoaded to run before Blend.OnRender at least once.

That's the reason I used a AppState in the first place, when I'd have just put the components in App.OnRender, the editor would have crashed when clicking on App ( which would have caused a crash as soon as you load the zgeproj ).

@ VilleK - Thanks :)

K