RemoveModel showing details in PT

If there is something important you think is missing in the current version of ZGameEditor then you can post a feature request here!

Moderator: Moderators

rrTea

RemoveModel showing details in PT

Post by rrTea »

RemoveModel component can be set to either remove a particular model or "none".

When working with multiple RemoveModel components (for example: various bombs that have different effects and remove different eneimes), it can get a bit confusing which does which in Project Tree unless it is all commented manually.

It would be nice if the setting shows up in Project Tree automatically, just like other components of this kind (that only have a sinlge entry, like CallComponent, UseMaterial) behave in Project Tree... and making it automatic would also lower the possibility of error when manually keeping track of updates.

Also I have the feeling RemoveModel and RemoveAllModels should be consolidated in one component...
VilleK
Site Admin

Re: RemoveModel showing details in PT

Post by VilleK »

Yes, good suggestion, it was an omission on my part. I've updated the beta with the change that shows model name next to RemoveModel nodes.
rrTea

Re: RemoveModel showing details in PT

Post by rrTea »

I downloaded it - great! It will eliminate some (always prone to errors) manual tracking / commenting. Thanks!