OUYA ANDROID OPEN SOURCE CONSOLE .

Any topic not related to ZGE.

Moderator: Moderators

Bookaroo

OUYA ANDROID OPEN SOURCE CONSOLE .

Post by Bookaroo »

OUYA ANDROID CONSOLE . A NEW ORDER BEGIN !!!

I got my Ouya android couple days ago. First a little background from me, I am hard gamer from the beginning. I bought & played to Trs80, Commodore, Coleco, Atari, Sega & finally PC. I have been without a gaming console for a couple of years. I prefer play to PC games i got with PEER TO PEER. I had thought about buying a Xbox One or a Playstation 4 but I couldn’t bring my self to pay $400 to $500 on a console plus 60$ for every game...

With my OUYA i already can play to all my favorite emulators on my TV, go on internet, watch Youtube and i can upload & try tons of android games & apps by USB side loading for free !!

When I heard all the noise about the new gaming console that was a Kickstarter project called Ouya I became intrigued. So, at the beginning of April after the Kickstarter project had become successful I preordered one and i don't regret !

Ouya is NOT a normal console!" "It claims to be a console, but not one that we're thinking of." "One of the big points of Ouya, is to shake up the gaming industry with something extremely different and accessable for users and developers alike.

I would tell anyone who buys a Ouya to remember is that this console only cost you $99.00 and if you compare it to an Xbox One or a Playstation 4 you will be highly disappointed. However if you remember that it is a $99.00 console I think you will have a lot of fun playing the games that are available on it. You may even find some independent games that you really like. Overall despite the few problems, so far I am happy I purchased the Ouya. If you are looking for a gaming console you can play on your TV and it will not break the bank, then the Ouya is worth a look.

If you want get OUYA console specifications or buy online a OUYA console can you suggest to go to THIS LINK
OR
Click on this picture :

I only want encourage this nice open source idea.
Big names of gaming industries try to discredit OUYA console & prevent any advertising of this free concept. I will don't let industries kill this open source paradise !!!

New free games & apps appears every day on OUYA console!!!
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING !!!
jonaspm

Post by jonaspm »

congratulations!!! :D

I haven't bought it yet, but i'm about to release my game in the OUYA Store! using the touchpad as the only way to control the game (because i still cannot fully test without the console).
:D