Introduce yourself!

Any topic not related to ZGE.

Moderator: Moderators

VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Welcome Rob! Great pic :). Procedural engine sounds interesting, feel free to start a thread about it even if it is not directly ZGE related.
Carver413

Post by Carver413 »

Thanks for the warm wellcome and yes when I have a little more time I'll get a thread going
Magnos

Post by Magnos »

Hello Everybody!!
Name: Oss (Magnos)
Born: October 31st, 1987 in México
Home: México City (México D.F)
Likes: I love making my own music, playing the guitar, making friends, watching movies, sci-fi Reading, I love FL Studio,to make my self through all types of knowledge, I believe that the power of knowledge and share will set you free in this insane world system.
About: I recently discovered the ZGE Visualizer so I sincerely admire all the work from you all so I have to confess that even though I am a ZGE fan I am new at this programming videogaming universe. I am from México so as a Spanish speaker I get a Little trouble getting used to the programming terminology in English. But I am a good learner, and hopefully (with all the kind help from you all) I will become good at this.
So please share all the knowledge you can, I am a "scratch new" learner, A White book open ready to start!! I have the intention to make (when I am ready) some Spanish tutorials if you like.
Attachments
IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG (156.83 KiB) Viewed 13423 times
Ste82

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Ste82 »

Name: Stefano
Born: 1982 in Modena
Home: little town, Italy
Hobbies: Sports

hello everybody!! i like to challenge myself, so i'm here.

I developped a lot of different things but I never tried to develop a game, i'm sure that with your help i will reach my objectives the first one is to improve my written English :P