ZArrayList bad index

Found a bug? Post information about it here so we can fix it!

Moderator: Moderators

rrTea

ZArrayList bad index

Postby rrTea » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:21 am

I wasn't getting these for some time, but now they're back? I got them on a few separate occasions under the same circumstances as the previous time (when attempting to move a component down in the Project Tree). Unfortunately I can't see any logic to it or how to reproduce it.
Attachments
剪贴板图片 (20).png
剪贴板图片 (20).png (44.86 KiB) Viewed 1736 times

VilleK
Site Admin

Re: ZArrayList bad index

Postby VilleK » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:37 am

Does your project use Arrays? The first thing you should do is check your code that accesses arrays and make sure they stay within array bounds.

rrTea

Postby rrTea » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:43 am

Yes I use arrays but to me this doesn't look like it's connected - for example this time the error appeared when I attempted top move a RenderSetColor component in the OnRender (the component was unnamed and unconnected to any arrays from the project) to the bottom by clicking on one of the arrows in the IDE's toolbar. The previous time it was the same, I attempted to move a completely plain component to the bottom and it didn't want to move it.

VilleK
Site Admin

Postby VilleK » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:49 pm

So it is not while the project is running? I haven't encountered this but let me know if you can reproduce a simple case and I'll make sure to fix it.

rrTea

Postby rrTea » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:40 am

Yes, it's not while the project is running - at least that's not what happened in this case. I haven't managed to reproduce it in simple projects, I only encountered it in my main project (which is pretty big). If I manage to reproduce it as a simple case I'll post it here :)

Return to “Bug reports”