BitmapBlur

Found a bug? Post information about it here so we can fix it!

Moderator: Moderators

Kjell

BitmapBlur

Post by Kjell »

:!:

BitmapBlur discards the alpha channel of a bitmap instead of blurring it the same way as the RGB channels.

K
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

The problem is convolution (and several bitmap producers) work with TZVector3f instead of TZVector4f.

I'm sending an UNTESTED patch to Ville after dinner.
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

Yesterday while I was finishing patching the code my Laptop gave me a nice blue screen "Hardware failure: NMI Parity check/Memory parity error".
The ugly is that a Video Ram Test clearly shows that video memory is not working... Warranty ends in some 10 days so I hope to get this replaced... It's the THIRD time my nvidia 7900go dies. I guess that something wasn't well designed with this laptop... :(
I should be able to recover the work and still send a patch from my home desktop PC when possible.
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-