New release coming up

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

VilleK
Site Admin

New release coming up

Post by VilleK »

Hi everyone,

I will release a new version of ZGE later this week. If there are any changes you've made to the source code that you want included then please email the code or attach it to a forum-post.

For the public Subversion repository I'm probably going for Google Code hosting. Let me know if you recommend anything else.

/V
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

Hej Ville,

Not quite finished with the Joystick component yet, and perhaps we should bounce the changes required for a ChangeResolution component back and forth a bit before releasing it. You got everything concerning the Font component adjustments?

Regards,
Kjell
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

I figured we might do a new release without the joystick and changeres just to keep it up to date, then we can discuss those features further. Or are you almost finished with the joystick code? If so then the release can wait another week of course.
Please email me the font-code so that I can be sure I got all your changes, thanks.
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

Hej Ville,

Not sure exactly when I'll be done. Since the Joystick features contains aspects that cannot be copied from other parts of the ZGE code, there's somewhat of a steeper learning curve when it comes to getting the syntax right. A release without Joystick support seems like the reasonable thing to do.

I've mailed you the Font related code snippets & Google Code is fine by me :)

K