Some kind of bug ...

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

turshija

Some kind of bug ...

Post by turshija »

:shock:
add component mesh, then inside it, make MeshImplicit, then implicit warp and add MeshSphere ... try previewing that mesh and error will popup: Access violation at address 004C8A7E in module ZGameEditor.exe blah blah blah, and i have to 'kill' it using task manager ...
turshija

Post by turshija »

another bug, but not that important ... when i make mesh, and then add MeshImplicit the Log Window get spammed by this message: "-Refresh: Mesh"

found another one .... if you add ImplicitWarp to to MeshImplicit LogWindow is again spammed but with Updating implicit geometry, Triangles 0, Refresh: Mesh ...
i think you should refresh that window every time something changes ...
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Yes, the implicit stuff isn't really stable I'm afraid. Possibly it will be removed or rewritten in a future version. The need for mesh generation became smaller when the 3ds-import function was implemented. It would be cool having a procedural and easy-to-use modeler built into ZGE but of course it would require a lot of work so it will have to wait just like other major features until more developers can help with ZGE development.