Editor scrollbars

Found a bug? Post information about it here so we can fix it!

Moderator: Moderators

rrTea

Editor scrollbars

Post by rrTea »

This is a minor visual glitch, but quite confusing: the editor scrollbars in ZExpression editor are sometimes not drawn correctly.

For example, this ZExpression has 50 lines of code but the vertical scrollbar is not drawn at all (making it look like there is no code below the visible part) while the horizontal scrollbar suggests there is some code extending out of the visible area (which is not the case).

So in this particular case it took quite some time before I clicked in the actual ZExpression (by mistake basically), which activated the vertical slider and made me realize "Oh wait, there is some code below!"… The reason why it is so confusing is because the horizontal slider is in a way "working", vaguely suggesting the "is code extending out of the area" system is kind of active, but it isn't.
The vertical slider is ghosted, horizontal slider can scroll (should be the other way around)
The vertical slider is ghosted, horizontal slider can scroll (should be the other way around)
剪贴板图片 (6).png (9.47 KiB) Viewed 7856 times
Last edited by rrTea on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VilleK
Site Admin

Re: Sliders

Post by VilleK »

Indeed this has annoyed me too. I will check if updating to latest SynEditor sources will help here.