Problem with RenderText

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

Csabalia

Problem with RenderText

Post by Csabalia »

Hi, i have a little probelm.
I have two AppState.
In the first Appstate text works perfectly, but in the second Appstate i cant read the text and i dont know why, know anyone why ?
Attachments
work.png
work.png (11.53 KiB) Viewed 6867 times
Rado1

Post by Rado1 »

Hi Csabalia, could you please send your project or at least its part which works incorrectly?
Csabalia

Post by Csabalia »

Actualy i dont want to upp my project its beta :) but there is one more pic, what property is change the text ?? i didnt write anytink what can change Rendertext
Attachments
full1.png
full1.png (108.71 KiB) Viewed 6853 times
Csabalia

Post by Csabalia »

And yeah teh Rendertext propertys
Attachments
full.png
full.png (95.32 KiB) Viewed 6852 times
Rado1

Post by Rado1 »

Similar "effect" can be achieved when you use another material for rendering other objects which uses MaterialTexture with TextureX and/or TextureY set. I recommend you to explicitly define material for font and before rendering of text to explicitly call UseMaterial with this material. BTW the properties of your RenderText component look fine, so this "effect" is not caused by their improper setting. I expect there is some "interference" with other parts of code. Sending a simplified sample which demonstrated the problem would help anyway.
Csabalia

Post by Csabalia »

Ooooh thx, i just put my background material before rendering text and now working, thx again i am hapy now :D