2 suggested modifications to the sites

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

kattle87

2 suggested modifications to the sites

Post by kattle87 »

I have a proposal of 2 little changes about the internet site and the forum. About the forum: can you add a link to www.zgameeditor.org? maybe in the title in the upper part of the page... I would find it usefull.
Plus, can i translate the home page (as well as other pages) of the main site in Italian? It might be usefull: I usually spend time reading a daily e-magazine; they always post links to interesting pages and programs to download (about one every day), and I was thinking about asking them if they are interested in linking to ZGameEditor. This e-magazine is italian, so a translated homepage would be appreciated i think ;)
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Good suggestions! The wiki-software I use for the main site should support different language-versions of the content, I'll look into how I can make this possible! A link to the main page from the forum should be easy to fix.
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

Also, a good idea would be starting a pool when proposing a feature, so people could vote what they would like most ;) But this is up to the proposer i think :)

PS: I'm (slowly) translating the site ;)