Assertion Failure

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

kattle87

Assertion Failure

Post by kattle87 »

Give it a look... I get an error when i do start preview. I don't get why this should do something like that in the preview window... I mean, I know that the things should be placed inside "OnRender" but is that error wanted?
Attachments
crashing.zgeproj
(516 Bytes) Downloaded 491 times
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

It should only produce an single error message that is meaningful to the user and then stop the preview. I need to fix that, thanks for reporting.
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

another stuff like that is appearing also when one places MeshExpressions and other stuff in the "onRender" event, plus the same bug is still present in the model, should be fixed, I might be able to do it but not sure :P

BTW: I would like to chat (maybe even speak ;)) with you for what regards the ZExpressions, because I have started studying the code of the expression parser and the expressions in general; I think we could add arrays quite in a simple way but still I am not sure how to do it. I would like to discuss it a little bit. Maybe on the ZGE chat?

Bye bye!
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-