Bugs

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kjell

Bugs

Post by Kjell »

:?

Two small bugs.

The first occurs when using CharCode 13 ( Return / Enter ) in Preview Mode. After the component turns True for the first time, it will continue to output True regardless of the input until you restart the Editor.

The second occurs when switching a SetAppState Component ( in OnLoaded ) to a alternative AppState after having used Preview Mode at least once. From then on Preview Playback does not want to start anymore ( even when switching the SetAppState to it's previous AppState ).

K
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

for what regarding the second bug, I might have found something similar.
For what concerns the 'enter' bug, was it present also in the old vers of ZGE or only in the latest one? Because it might be related with the new alt-enter shortcut...
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

:cry:

The second bug seems to be a little more severe then the specific localized occasion I pointed out. Preview playback never seems to work anymore unless you manually select the App Component in the Component Tree ( unregardless of having it Locked for Preview ). Seems to be 1.8.0 specific as I rolled back to 1.7.9 to check and did not find any problems there. Hopefully it can be resolved ..

K
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Found both bugs and they are fixed for next release so no more sad faces :)
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

Killer!

:D
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Ha ha, great image!