Thoughts on ZGameEditor

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

stevenp

Thoughts on ZGameEditor

Post by stevenp »

After going through the tutorials and jph_wacheski and some other user's examples on the forum (still more to go through and eventually I'll remember your usernames :)) things are starting to click together. There is still more playing around needed but at least I'm understanding the basics.

I am liking it very much. It isn't designed to create the next Crysis (there are many other 3D engines for that) but it is great for creating arcade style games and I am sure it could be pushed beyond that genre as well. I can't see any reason why it couldn't be used for creating platform or even simple adventure games.

Just some random thoughts to throw out there. :wink:
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

;) the key to success is: spread the word :D

EG: as soon as we have a "stable and sufficient evolved Editor" (probably after having a working GUI for Operator Stacking) I will try to get an article wrote by an Italian e-magazine. More people is using it, more we can do!
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-