蝴蝶 / Inner99

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

rrTea

New end stage guardians / mini boss fight

Post by rrTea »

Hi Ville, thank you for taking a look :D Here are some new bullet patterns / new end stage fights!

https://streamable.com/hq9vv
https://streamable.com/ieb36

The white rectangle in the upper part of the screen is meant to be a mini guardian. Please try to imagine it looks like "something" instead of a white rectangle (the graphics are almost done but not implemented yet).

I make it look a bit easy but it's quite hard :) for example in the second video I deleted it before it started a more serious attack. My original plan was to set up all the basic bullet attacks in place, send it off for testing and while that is going on… work on some graphics etc. Sadly that didn't work out so here is a WiP recording instead, where attacks make no sense and there is a white rectangle instead of "that"!
VilleK
Site Admin

Re: 蝴蝶 / Inner99

Post by VilleK »

Thanks for the update :). Always nice to see something new in this thread.
rrTea

Master plan

Post by rrTea »

Argh I just lost the whole previous version of this post because I forgot to click "Remember me" after logging in 8=-(>_<)-=8 so here goes again but in a short version (no links and only one image).

About my master plan for this project. There are various reasons why I decided to make some other projects before finishing this (technical & philosophical primarily). In order to finish this my plan is to first make these vertical shooters:

0. "Mini " (publish various parts of this project before I change them completely)
1. "Colors" (already published and functional, I might still add a few bits here and there)
This is also why I set up a blog (in my signature) so I can publish these without worrying about making a site, updating threads and links, hosting, whatever… Now that these are more or less published:
2. "Sonda" (already made some concept art, basic setting and setting up the project: base models, controls,… that kind of stuff - will make a thread about it soon!)
3. "Witch" (made some concept art, defined basic setting / direction)
4. "Cat" (nothing to show yet but this is a super straightforward project)

All these shooters will be very colorful (not necessarily cheerful) but I also have a secret "dark" project on which I work from time to time. Here is a secret piece of concept art to give you an idea!
Dark spirit
Dark spirit
剪贴板图片 (1).png (108.62 KiB) Viewed 11283 times