graphics and sound demo,.

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

jph_wacheski

graphics and sound demo,.

Post by jph_wacheski »

I was playing around with the renderMesh and the ClearScreenMode setting,. interesting effects are simple to implement,. more possible backgrounds for shumping over ,.or disco lights if you like,. .

is there no way to code in a video settings menu,. i dont see the variable abvailible on the Zapp,. ??? would be nice to let people set it up how they like as the results are so nicely res. independent! I suppose it is not a lot of trouble to just compile a few ver. as they are so nice and small anyhow :) !

im going to finnish up a game quickly (invaders thing) and then start on a slightly larger project,. a base building shooter, me thinks.

peace.
Attachments
mesh_draw5_demo_05.zip
here is an exe for you to see,.
(37.18 KiB) Downloaded 731 times
iterationGAMES.com
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

Very nice, trippy and meditative with interesting use of sound.

The trouble with a video-settings dialog is that it requires a lot of low-level win32 programming, and even then it will probably add some kilobytes to the final exe. But I have wanted this feature many times myself so I may do some research on how to implement this in a effective way.

If anyone have source code that demonstrates dialogboxes in minimum runtime size then please post it here.