texturing a level problem PLEASE, HELP me

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

nikkk

Post by nikkk »

thanks for your replys and recomendations!!! but iam not programmer(((( however the second idea seems cool! may be you can help me?)))
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

Hej nikkk,

I'm no programmer either :wink: However, any collision problem can be solved using basic Trigonometry ( high school math ). It's just a matter of getting the variables passed around in ZGE ( which is the tedious part ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigonometry

Good luck,
K
nikkk

Post by nikkk »

thanx !))))
jph_wacheski

Post by jph_wacheski »

That is nice,. I have been playing with little object for so long I had forgotten how nice baked lighting can look! Did you build the model?

It should not be to difficult to to add some obb collision objects along the walls and then small ones for the pillers,. perhaps a footfalls sound and some ambient noise,. oh your back arrow don't work but the S key does,.
iterationGAMES.com
nikkk

Post by nikkk »

baking was made by: gile[s]-->max (unwruping UVW with tex ID=2)-->export in 3ds))).
q №1 - implement collisions, gravity for player (?), features of rise up by architectural stairs
q №2 - ADDING SOME LIGHTING EFFECTS jpening and closings for doors and windows, possability to turning on\off inerior lights
nikkk

Post by nikkk »

please, help me to set up of turning player by moving mouse))) :cry: