Box of Light _ proto painting,. .

Post screenshots, binaries and projectfiles of the projects you have made with ZGE that you want to share!

Moderator: Moderators

jph_wacheski

Box of Light _ proto painting,. .

Post by jph_wacheski »

Just messing with the new FBO + shader feedback in the latest beta. Big thanks to Kjell for providing the proper setup for the shaders/FBO.

This throws up some simple shapes and blends some colors while generating a little tune,. . enjoy.

Looks like a powerfull new feature for the trippy graphic effects I enjoy,. I'll see If I can get a little game out in the next little while.. , I tried to build it as a .scr., and it builds,. however does not run? I am not sure if that is a beta issue with the scr build not updated yet or a sorta bug,. Ville?
Attachments
box_of_light_001.zip
.exe graphix demo w/ music
(34.35 KiB) Downloaded 637 times
iterationGAMES.com
Kjell

Post by Kjell »

Nice,

Great colors and smooth feedback ~ Would look great as a background layer / effect on one of your shooters :wink:

K
VilleK
Site Admin

Post by VilleK »

This effect looks great! Just the stuff I was hoping the new FBO-features would make possible. You and Kjell are excellent beta testers ;)

I forgot to update the scr-driver but I've done this now, so download the beta again if you want to make a screensaver.
Attachments
box of light
box of light
boxoflight.jpg (43.24 KiB) Viewed 5537 times