ZGE three years old!

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

VilleK
Site Admin

ZGE three years old!

Post by VilleK »

I just noticed that yesterday was exactly three years since the first beta release. I had been working on ZGE for over a year before that so it's four years since the first line of code was written.

Thanks to everyone involved in making ZGE a better product during this time! It's been lots of fun.

Looking at the forum member list I find a spooky coincidence. Two of the communities most active members, Kjell and Jph, both joined the same week in 2008 and today they have exactly the same nr of posts: 664! :-)

(while typing this jph upped his count to 665, come on Kjell you need to catch up :-) )

/V

p.s. we need a cake to celebrate, here is a nice Katamari-cake:

Kjell

Post by Kjell »

:shock:

No way .. that's spooky indeed ( at least it's not 666 posts :roll: ). And I can't remember what site it was .. but my guess is that jph ended up here after reading the same article as I did.

Happy Birthday ZGameEditor ~

K
diki

Post by diki »

Happy Birthday! Let's keep it rolling just like the cake :)
kattle87

Post by kattle87 »

oh God that IS amazing :D

Happy birthday ZGE! I'll be back sooner or later...
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection.
-=Hugo Rossi=-
jph_wacheski

Post by jph_wacheski »

Very nice. ZGE keeps growing and getting better and more powerfull,. your wise design decisions have keep ZGE advancing along nicely. Here's to 3 more years! I can't wait to see what will be added in that time. ?!
My game playing desire comes and goes, or ebbs and flows, as well,. Purely out of self interest perhaps, but still, it is good to hear your focusing in on engine building. The constant advances keep me smileing, and evangalizing for the small and powerfull ZGE!

Happy Birthday!
iterationGAMES.com
Lupo

Happy birthday ZGE!

Post by Lupo »

Whoohaaaaaaaaa!

Not many projects keep improving and active for so many years!

Good work!

(Like I said before) ZGE ROCKS!
Close, but not there yet.